Monday, May 30, 2011

The Home Stretch - April 25th, 2011

We are into the last week before the League begins.  So far we have 7 teams signed up on Monday and 1 on Tuesday and 2 on Wednesday.  We just put up two 4x8' vynal signs on Sigellkow Road at 51 and Marsh Rd.  Since thw signs went up on Friday we have had 2 inquiries and 1 team sign up so they have paid for themselves.  With all the traffic that runs by them daily I have high expectations that we will be getting many more before the week is out.
Also we will have a News release in the Thistle this week and that should be viewed by a few thousand readers.  We'll see how that helps.  I should do a survey once leagues start to see what influenced people to join.
At least the weather seems to be improving.  It was sunny yesterday with temps in the 60's and it looks promising for the rest of the week.
The school has put our Summer Youth League Info on their web site.  I hope that will generate a lot of interest with the kids.  Will all this is going on I also have a golf league I manage that is playing out at Glenway GC and it starts next week as well.  I need one more golfer so if yor interested let me know quick.
I'll try to keep you posted as things progress through the week.
-Chuck

No comments: